Thursday, March 29, 2012

Trout fishing Bennett Springs Missiouri

 Since I got a little behind on my weekly blogs ,,,I'll be posting three this weekend,,,the first trip was trout fishing at Bennett Springs Mo with old Greg and a few other friends





As I came back from a little break of fishing I brought my camera back and although this don't seem to drastic this old fucker fell off the bank into the cold water ,,,everbody else that is in the water are in waders to protect them from the cold of the water  and outside air ,,,my first thought was jump in and help him ,,,but instead he looked ok so I might as well get a few good pics

we had a great trip and I look forward to going back next year with this group of guys
































1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures but you know what I love you more!! Keep up the good work and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Fall 2019 Michigan Llama Farm